I’m Interested! What are my next steps?
Welcome to the U-ster community, we’re glad you’re here. Below is a step-by-step guide to registering for your event. If you have any questions, or need help, please ask!
- Express interest. Complete the interest form, where we will get to know you a bit more. We believe in creating an experience where you can truly thrive so once we receive your form, we’ll set up a time to talk through your interests, physical abilities, food restrictions, lodging preferences, and address any questions or concerns you may have. You’ll receive a link to an event specific page which covers all the details (payment options, travel information, what to bring, and what to expect). After you’ve decided you’re ready to grow your wings, you’ll be on to step 2!
- Hold your sacred space. You’ll notice our interest form isn’t truly a registration form. We believe in making sure this is a perfect fit before we require a deposit. When you’re ready, we’ll send you a link to a registration page where you can make the commitment to your best-self journey. A non-refundable $250 deposit will be paid in this step via PayPal or major credit card to hold your space.
- Tell your friends. The more the merrier. We offer a referral bonus! You and your friend will receive a $50 discount toward the investment in your journey. Share on social media, get talking about it, and enjoy the time with your girlfriends.
- Sit back and relax. We’ve got you covered.
- We are hardwired for connection, and we’ve created some online spaces for you to get to know other participants and receive support as you journey. After registration, you’ll receive access to a special online group just for your event where you can get to know the other women in advance. You’ll also be invited to join our private Facebook group to find community with current and past participants.
- You’ll receive emails leading up to the event with detailed information, date and task reminders, and all the support you’ll need to get you here. And of course, we are always here for you. Let us know how we can help you be you.